Wednesday 25 November 2015

[REVIEW]: LA Girl Glazed Lip Paint

Glazed Lip Paints and Swatches from LA Girl


Like I've mentioned in previous LA Girl posts, this brand has become one of my favs! Too be honest though, these Glazed Lip Paints really caught my eye because they looked like dupes to the Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipsticks . I've never tried them, but the packaging looks the same (oh how I wish we had Too Faced in South Africa!)

These liquid lipsticks are highly pigmented and the colour stays the whole day (that's a huge bonus in my eyes). While these lip paints give you colour like you're applying a lipstick, it gives the glossy finish of a lipgloss. 


Other then the pigmented glossy finish and staying power, another reason I've been enjoying these lip paints is the peppermint oil they contain. Gives your lips a cooling effect plus they have Vitamin E so it helps keep your lips nourished. 

These Lip Paints have a tip applicator to help your apply them and are available at Dis-Chem. They only have about 6 colours available but I'm really hoping they bring in the nudes collection soon! 

Below are the two colours I purchased, Bombshell & Blushing. Bombshell is a bit too vibrant for me (even though it does not really look like it in the photo), but I've really been enjoying wearing Blushing on days where I want a bit more colour (you guys know I love my nude lipsticks). 






Which one is your favourite?
Have you bought any of these Lip Paints?


Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx




Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...