Monday 29 July 2013

Winter Beauty Products 2013

My Top 9 Products for Winter 2013


It's 5 weeks till spring but the dry winter air is still looming here in Pretoria - here are a few of the products I've enjoyed using this winter to keep me looking my best:


1. Balm Balm Recovery Bath and Body Oil Spray - since its almost spring, that means its almost bikini time and this spray is so great after a hectic gym session

2. Karma Naturals Body Butter -won this body butter from Live Green Beauty and it's been such a great product to use when I suffer from dry skin

3. Zoya Nail Polish "Sam" - I love this colour for winter!

4.Beauty Factory Co Hand & Nail Cream (originals) - I keep this on my desk to keep my hands moisturised through out the day 

5. Alima Pure Lip Balm "Sweet Pea" - This lip balm is a great colour to wear during the day, but the reason I love it is because of the peppermint oil!

6. Dr Hauschka Nourishing Rose Body Wash - I love the scent and the beautiful essential oils

7. Balm Balm Rose Geranium Hand Balm - I've been using this hand balm on my face (all their balms are multi-purpose), the rose geranium is great for dry skin

8. Esse Eye Make Up Remover - I've only just started using this product but I love it already, I wear a lot of eye make up so I use it after I've washed my face just to get the last remaining traces of make up off (look out for a full review soon)

9. The Victorian Garden Day Moisturising Serum -  this review says it all!

What products have you been loving this winter? I'd love to hear what your favourites have been!

On a side note, I was recently interviewed by Live Magazine, be a darling and please check it out :)






Thanks for leaving a comment. It's always great to hear from you. ♥

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...